is a new generation of modern biodegradable materials based on polymers from renewable sources. Raw material base is created from polylactic acid (PLA), polyhydroxybutyrate (PHB) and other components. This unique solution is marked as Nonilen of 1st generation. It is protected under patent WO 2012 141660 A1 in several countries. With the aim to improve its biodegradability, the 2nd generation of Nonoilen was developed. Thanks to the addition of thermoplastic starch (TPS) and a unique production technology, the 2nd generation can easily undergo biodegradation not only in industrial and home compost conditions, but also in soil. The total decomposition period can be adjusted – in the industrial compost it is max. 120 days.
- NONOILEN is produced using a unique technology based on the the latest knowledge in ecology and plastics processing areas.
- NONOILEN blends exhibit similar properties to the common plastics, such as PE, PP, and especially polyesters.
- NONOILEN is biodegradable plastic material decomposable to non-toxic non-harmful products which exhibit no contribution to global warming effect.
Choosing a suitable combination of Nonoilen components, we can produce plastics which provide:
- sufficient flexibility, stable over periods of several years
- enhanced shape stability at elevated temperatures up to 100°C
- stable properties while being stored or used
- excellent coloration and printability
- biocompatibility which gives the potential for medicine applications